Delicious   submit to reddit

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cool Picture Of The Day - Sept / 07 / 2011

Cool Frightened Quotes

A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.
Jean Paul

And I talked to my doctor, and I must admit, you know, I'm sometimes quite renowned for my outbursts and I was just very frustrated, maybe a little frightened.
Elton John

And then came the nineties, when management, suddenly frightened that they had ceded control to the players, sought to restore baseball's profitability by 'running the game like a business.'
John Thorn

And when Roger talks about the frightened ones running away from the bombs, I immediately thought of my days when I was young and I had to wear these gas masks.
Gerald Scarfe

As for the Pope, I am too old to be frightened by his shadow, and am quite sure his shadow or Substance will do less harm to the liberties of my country than will a party, who seek to acquire political power by exciting religious bigotry in the minds of their duped followers.
Ezra Cornell


As long as enough people can be frightened, then all people can be ruled. That is how it works in a democratic system and mass fear becomes the ticket to destroy rights across the board.
James Bovard

At that time, people wanted to be frightened. The Thing had come out, The Day the Earth Stood Still had come out, and these were all frightening movies.
Ann Robinson

Better be killed than frightened to death.
Robert Smith Surtees

But I'm more interested in why people are frightened by Jaws and why Jaws was such a hit than saying Spielberg's my main influence.
Damien Hirst

For the last four or five years, I had been in the position where I didn't have to take a pilot. I took this one because the script and the people were terrific. It never frightened me. As we were doing the pilot, I could tell that it was working.
Gerald McRaney

God has given such brave soldiers to this Crown that, if they do not frighten our neighbours, at least they prevent us from being frightened by them.
Elizabeth I

Great is the difference betwixt a man's being frightened at, and humbled for his sins.
Thomas Fuller

How many wives have been forced by the death of well-intentioned but too protective husbands to face reality late in life, bewildered and frightened because they were strangers to it!
Hortense Odlum

How strange this fear of death is! We are never frightened at a sunset.
George MacDonald

I also want to return to doing stand-up. I've become frightened of live audiences. This is a really telling sign that I need to go back on the comedy circuit again.
Johnny Vegas

I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones.
John Cage

I don't think kids have a problem with death. It's us older ones who are nearer to it, that start being frightened.
Helena Bonham Carter

I had always loved John Ford's pictures. And I came to love him, too, but I was frightened to death working for him. He used the shock treatment while directing me.
Ethel Waters

I had my moments when I got very frightened that I would not recover.
Fran Drescher

I have found it easier to identify with the characters who verge upon hysteria, who were frightened of life, who were desperate to reach out to another person. But these seemingly fragile people are the strong people really.
Tennessee Williams

If you liked this, don't forget to share it.
Thanks for looking and please subscribe to Cool Finder to keep up to date with all my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delicious   submit to reddit